Prianto is one of the leading global distributors focused on enterprise software in Europe and North America.
Since 2009 Prianto has also opened branches in Germany, Great Britain, Austria, Switzerland, BeNeLux states and Poland.
All our products and services are distributed 100% through channel resellers (VARs, system houses, integrators, professional retailers, service providers etc.)
We aim to build long-term, trusting and successful professional relationships with resellers, system houses and international vendors. In return we can offer high-margin and innovative software Solutions, quick and profound support for software license procurement as well as dedicated go-to-market strategies.
Prianto Canada's goal is to provide its customers and vendors in Canada, with the values, culture and business thought-leadership around value-added distribution.
Fast, flexible and reliable
We live by the "Yes we can" spirit and work flexibly, unbureaucratically and at high speed.
International sales network
Prianto has 15 international locations for uncomplicated and competent software distribution with innovative enterprise software solutions.
Experienced team of professionals
Our highly qualified and helpful staff are versed in the channel. We always go that step further for our customers!
Technology-comprehensive enterprise software solutions
We know the trends of the future in the areas of virtualization, storage, and security.
We find profitable business opportunities for our partners: perfectly tailored to the respective objectives and business models.
It is our mission to enable a platform and a greater reach for advanced technologies worldwide. Right from the start, close partnerships were established in the largest global IT markets and local sales locations with specific know-how were founded. Find out more about our global branches:
Founded by colleagues and friends William and Oliver, Prianto was set up to cover the distribution of often overlooked but highly innovative niche enterprise software solutions. Read about our very own founding myth here:
- Prianto was coined using the first names of the children of founder William Geens, Priska and Anton
- Co-founder Oliver Roth committed to his share of Prianto by signing a beer mat at William´s favourite pub
- William used to tune and successfully sell beautiful oldtimers under the Prianto brand
- The first important client was provided by a „non-profit business angel“
- Two of Oliver´s best friends from high school are now an important part of Prianto´s sales force
From Prianto Germany to Prianto Group
Prianto Group founders share an intertwined common history and get along very well. Together we strive to grow awareness for forward-thinking, cutting-edge solutions and technologies globally. Read about how it all evolved from Prianto GmbH Germany:
- Before founding Prianto UK, CEO Yuri Pasea announced that he was taking a year-long sabbatical. He was called exactly 365 days later to ask when he could start the company!
- It was Yuri who then passed the ball to Rafal Goszyk, local sales manager of Poland. The two of them had worked together previously.
- The founders of Prianto Benelux, Rashied and Carina where going to start their VAD company without Prianto, but after a call from - again Yuri - and a meeting with William and Oliver (which ended with dancing on tables), they decided to join the Prianto clan.
- Founders of Prianto USA, Fred Green and Tom Zorn were well retired and content. However, founding fever grabbed them again when they heard of Prianto´s plan to expand to the USA and they never looked back!